It’s important to protect your pets from pesticide poisoning. Unfortunately, pesticides are a common part of pest control, and they can be deadly to cats and dogs. In this article, we’ll discuss how to protect your furry friends from these dangerous chemicals. We’ll also provide some tips for what to do if your pet is exposed to pesticides.
Pesticides are designed to kill pests, and they can be just as deadly to cats and dogs. If your pet ingests or inhales pesticides, it can cause serious health problems, including seizures, respiratory failure, and death. Pesticide poisoning is a serious problem, so it’s important to take precautions to protect your pets.
Here are some tips for protecting your pets from pesticide poisoning:
– Keep pest control products away from cats and dogs. Store them in a locked cabinet or shed, and make sure that your pet cannot access them.
– If you use pest control products around your home, keep your pets indoors until the chemicals have dried completely.
– If you suspect that your pet has been exposed to pesticides, contact your veterinarian immediately.
– Pick up all pet toys and pet dishes to avoid pesticide residue contamination.
– Follow pesticide label information for proper application and safety precautions.
At ASAP Pest Control, all products used are approved by the Department of Environmental Protection and are applied in the safest manor possible. We guarantee our products are safe for children and pets.
Contact us for all your kid and pet friendly pest control needs.