Are you wondering if you have a pest problem? Would you like to know for sure?
ASAP’s pest inspection service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Our Pest inspection services can guarantee year-round protection of your family and home from harmful pests.
Pest inspection must be done by experienced people to make sure that the report is accurate and dependable. A complete inspection of your home or structure enables us to report our findings and recommendations.
Once the report has been finished, a customized pest control program can be implemented.
In addition to a general home inspection, having structural pest inspection is an important part of buying, selling, and maintaining a home.
A structural pest inspection will determine whether any wood-destroying organisms, such as wood-decay fungus, termites, or destructive ants and beetles, are present in the structure.
In addition, the inspector will alert you about conditions that may encourage wood-destroying organisms to flourish, so you are able to take preventive action against their growth.
Our pest inspection services are available for:
- Building Inspection
- Pest & Termite Inspection
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Structural Condition Report
- Pest Control Service
- Pool Inspection
Termite and timber pest activity is one of the greatest risks when purchasing a home. It can also be the most difficult to detect, and the extent of damage is hard to determine without an Invasive inspection.
A Pre-Purchase Termite and Timber Pest Inspection will look at factors like:
- Evidence of live termite activity like mud leads, damaged timbers, and identified termite species
- Evidence of old damage or activity which is currently inactive
- Evidence of past termite treatments which may be preventative in nature, or termite management systems designed to act as an early warning mechanism
- Evidence of conditions conducive to termite and timber pest activity
- Other factors, like the presence of different timber pests, such as wood borers, and situations like chemical delignification and wood rot, are also reported on.
- Our licensed professional conducts a pest inspection to determine whether a structure has been weakened or damaged by insects, bugs, termites, or dry rot.
Buying a new home is a big thing – and can be very expensive. Make sure you protect yourself from future problems by having your potential home inspected by us before you finalize the sale.
If you suspect termite activity in a property you already own, or if you are considering purchasing some property, call us at (386) 957-1023 and let us inspect the property for you.